Excellence in education is best achieved through a shared vision and the cooperative effort of students, their family, teachers, staff and the community. King's Town School invites you to help support us by becoming a volunteer, or partner in education.
From financial contributions, volunteer or mentor support, school-specific donations to special event sponsorships - each partnership brings a unique gift to our school.
Partnerships and Volunteer Opportunities:
- Enhance learning experiences for students and teachers
- Enrich curriculum and classroom activities
- Expand educational opportunities and resources
- Recognize innovative teaching strategies
- Increase student awareness of career options
Strengthen the relationship between schools and community
For more information on how you can become a volunteer or school partner, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
King's Town School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and volunteers must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and Police Criminal Record checks.